Plans to Landscape not Manscape

October 1, 2010

We have to apply for Developer's Approval (again), so thought I'd share a draft of our submission.  This is the Ladyscape plan not the Manscape, as I'm sure Loz's ideas are more forest-like, less structured with way less grass.
(I'm still talking about the landscape plan here).

To make sense of it all, there's a legend below.  And for those of us over 40 who need a little help in the vision department, you can click the image to make it bigger (Mum).

Perhaps Loz's competitive side will come to play and he'll break out the derwents this weekend and put me to shame with a visionary concept that's way better than mine.

1 comments :: thanks for sharing!:

Janine K said...

Oh God, didn't realise you had to go to that much detail and trouble, I really don't know exactly what I will be having yet, what if you change your mind???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...