We're on the map

October 19, 2010

Here's the latest Nearmap image from October 3.

MASSIVE changes from the July 3rd image.

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments :: thanks for sharing!:

Janine K said...

Love it Reinsey, you have beaten me to the punch, I am having problems with Blogger atm, don't know what is wrong. But yes, what a difference!! Did you get your developer's approval yet?

Raelene said...

I've got no idea what's going on with approval or reapplying for the loan or an update on title date!! Work is disgustingly busy and not leaving a lot of time to even think about house stuff. Time 4 a new job I think!!!!!

kysbigadventure said...

Ooh like this, may have to pinch it for my blog. Can't get over the difference. My house was just a site scrape when the last photo was taken, now look at it. Won't be long and yours will be flying along.

Raelene said...

Pinch away - I love it too. I'm such a geek I went and copied all of the past images so we'll have a record of the whole estate's development from paddock to thriving community.

I don't think we'll EVER have a house though...dragging...dragging...dragging!!

Janine K said...

I tell you what, that residents committee is looking good already, you are already starting a history of the estate!!! We must crack a bottle when our slabs are laid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...