Sweet dreams are made of this

October 17, 2010

 The first few display homes in our estate have opened, and I couldn't resist snapping a couple of sneaky pics on the iphone.
An ink black colour scheme made the master bedroom of this Simonds home really cozy looking, and I love the repeat of the patterned fabric on the headboard and the pillows.






 Quilted pillow covers added some texture.


And the padded headboard almost looks simple enough to have a go at one myself.

2 comments :: thanks for sharing!:

Unknown said...

Very noice! Neisha made her own padded head board last week on The Block! You might get inspired and do some DIY head board work?

Raelene said...

Great minds think alike! I totally "borrowed" Neishas idea tho I wouldn't wall mount it. Couldn't bare the thought of taking a drill to my pristine new walls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...