Tea for the tiler man

June 6, 2011

That title's for you Mum.  Thanks for exposing me to lame 70's music :)

Ahh...back to the house.  Look what we've got...



Floor tile back left.  Wall tile back right.  Feature tile in front (this is the one I've been stressing about).

And here our happy tiler is in action;

He's so quick.  This is about 5 minutes later;

Just one more shot.  It's hard to capture the exact colour on my iphone!


For a better look at the colour of the feature tile, (if you can be arsed) go here

He reckons he'll be done by Thursday.  I said "THIS Thursday"?  "Yesh.  I do wery good jobs for you".

Current excitement level - 9.75 out of 10.  Can you imagine how I'll be on Thursday?????

8 comments :: thanks for sharing!:

Lou and Neen said...

Coming together!!!! The feature looks great. Hope they get them all done this week :-)

Unknown said...

Lol looking good ;-) Can feel your happiness & excitement thru your posts. U always make me lol!

Debra said...

Feature tiles will look awesome....as I've seen them in the flesh the camera doesn't do them justice.

Janine K said...

Oh Wow, I am getting so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!

Yes, I know all those lame 70's songs as well - and so I should, I am older than you!!!

Tiling looks great, you are definitely on the home stretch now!!!

Adam said...

That rust feature tile is awesome Raels, it's going to set off the bathroom. Happy days... I've been hanging for your update to see what you found on the weekend

Yam said...

Awesome feature tiles. Bright chrome tap-ware on rusty background looks amazing. Fantastic choice.

Tash said...

You are so close Reinsey its unbelievable, it only feels like yesterday that i walked through your frame and now you have tiles going up, Sooo happy for you thoes tiles are delish :)

Tonia said...

Love the rust look feature tile! Looks funky..

"do you wana do u wana get funky..do u wana get funky with me?" LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...