Slower than a...

November 11, 2010

...40 speed zone.
I'm normally attached to my desk chair by 8am and would definitely not have left it prior to 4pm, so the school speed limit rarely affects me - except I slept in this morning.  So I trek off to work sans coffee, late, wet hair sticking to my head, traffic denser than commonwealth bank's complaint line after the rate rise announcement and I hit a 40 zone at 8:01.  I swear at this point I was moving slower than The Brown Group has developed our estate, which also MAKES me swear.  HURRY THE %@#$ UP with our land Fraser Brown!!!!!

3 comments :: thanks for sharing!:

Unknown said...

LOL Ha ha ha! Love the Blog Header BTW!

Syrus said...

He was never fast on the footy field so i wouldn't expect anything more.

cartergrange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...