January 13, 2011
Nope, we haven't purchased a new commodore, we have a Site Supervisor, Rod, and he's going to be brilliant, I can just tell :)
He intends to call every Thursday afternoon with an update of the past week's progress and where we're heading next. He may regret this, but he's okay with us calling him every day if we feel the need, and he'll be happy to put our detail oriented minds at ease.
I was actually expecting a gruff, blokey bloke who likes to keep clients as far away as possible. But he's come across as enthusiastic and totally hands on with us.
The much anticipated slab party will have to be postponed until Monday 24th (maybe even later if the rain keeps on doing it's thing), but we've waited 12 months already, so what's another 4 sleeps??
Carlisle have allowed us to change our splashback colour (don't yell at me Deb) AND after a fair few emails, they've agreed to amend the height of the double doors into the theatre from standard 2040mm to 2340mm in line with the rest of the house per our original request (we didn't notice the reduced height on final plans).
So it's back to Spectra tomorrow morning to pick a new splashback colour. Any suggestions....??