Oh Danny Boy...

February 18, 2011

...the pipes, the pipes....

Can you believe the progress??  Not just on our site, but I swear that our left +1 neighbours didn't have that frame when we were there 2 days ago.  Our immediate left neighbours are now scraped, and our right neighbours have commenced framing.  It looks suspiciously like a double storey to me.  They'll get a lovely view of our master bedroom, ensuite, pool, all the good bits!!!!!

11 comments :: thanks for sharing!:

Debra said...

Excellent - can't believe how fast Fieldstone is going up. You were able to see across to me, soon a sea of houses. What date is slab and are you off work?

Raelene said...

We need flag poles Deb as a form of communication.
Fly the BBQ flag when the snags are ready...
The OMO flag when the old man is out...
The Nike flag when it's time for an estate walk...
And coffee beans when it's time for a "dragon's" meeting.
Do you think Janine and Kylie would embrace this too??

Janine K said...

Love it Reinsey, we can just set up a group text between us with your codes in the text, only us Dragons need to know what they mean - secret womens business.

So pleased for you guys, I swear that there was absolutely no action on your site last Tuesday at lunchtime, so they must have arrived after we had left.

So jealous, I know things come to those who wait, but I am so sick of waiting!!!

Tonia said...

Thats great!! Our neighbours also have a double storey..and they can clearly look onto our outdoor room..alfresco...and pool area!! How annoying!

Things are moving pretty fast Reinsey..only 4 more sleeps till your slab is poured!!

Raelene said...

Tonia - there is NO WAY I'm getting any sleep on Monday night!!!

This is THE most exciting thing ever (sorry kids - giving birth to you both was pretty good, but NOTHING LIKE THIS!!!!!)

Debra said...

Sounds good to me Reinsey....incorporate the walk and coffee - I can guarantee the 'D's won't stop talking and we've nailed three in one. Janine, I don't text!!! this blog was enough for me to get my head around.
Slab on Tuesday, I can drive by.

Janine K said...

Oh come on Deb, you can blog - you can text!!! Its easier than blogging!! Ha Ha slab party is back on!!

Raelene said...

Hey Deb.. Found out today that Rod is leaving Carlisle and we now have Luke. Any tips on how to get our own way??
Janine, the slab party is on like donkey kong! Fish and chips on fieldstone...7.30 Tuesday. Unless it bluddy well rains all weekend!!

Debra said...

Oh what a pity...I see Rod every morning opposite our Luke's house. We were supposed to have SS Luke and then SS Gary came on board. I'm told he's a really nice guy, mid 30's very tall. We're out Tuesday night but I can swing by during the day.

Janine K said...

Reinsey, I don't reckon that house next to you on the corner is a double storey, as we had a look yesterday and the roof trusses are sitting on top of the frame looks like they are ready to go on, if it was double storey they wouldn't be there, keep your fingers crossed!

Raelene said...

Fingers, toes, everything! Please be a single, please be a single. And please can our slab go down this week!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...