Where is the love?

May 27, 2010

Guess we're located in a really muddy version of no-man's-land.  Land hasn't titled.  Hasn't even got a road for that matter.  We've selected everything there is to select (twice).  Our deposit is paid.  The plans have been drawn (almost correctly) and now we wait.......

Since contracts have been signed, we're not feeling the love from our CS chicky.  At contract meeting's end we had quite a list of errors / omissions / follow ups / questions that we are waiting on responses to.  

For me, the most pressing of these is clarifying the upstairs ceiling height in the display.  The sense of space in Marina made us fall head over heels in love, and clarifying the ceiling height at this point is kind of like signing a pre-nup.  I don't want any nasty surprises when we have that key-ring on our fingers.  It's not that I don't trust PD.  I do.  And I'm fully committed.  But I wouldn't have thought it was a tricky question to answer.  Perhaps a little sneak visit to the display armed with tape measure may be on the weekend's agenda.

So that'll take up 2 more days of brain space.  How am I going to fill the next xx months of waiting time??  Other than reading H1 to find more things to stress out about!

0 comments :: thanks for sharing!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...